• True’s commitment to using the highest quality materials and oversized refrigeration systems provides the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in today’s food service marketplace.
• Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly (CFC free) 134A refrigerant.
• Oversized, factory balanced refrigeration system with guided airflow to provide uniform temperature in food pan rail and cabinet interior.
• Forced-air design holds 33°F to 41°F (.5°C to 5°C) product temperature in food pans and cabinet interior. Complies with and listed under ANSI/NSF-7.
• Condensing unit accessed from behind front removable panel, slides out for easy maintenance.
• Exterior – stainless steel front, top and ends. Matching aluminum finished back.
• Interior – attractive, NSF approved, clear coated aluminum liner. Stainless steel floor with coved corners.
• Insulation – entire cabinet structure and solid door are foamed-in-place using Ecomate. A high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
• 5″ (127 mm) diameter stem castors. 36″ (915 mm) work surface height.
• Stainless steel exterior with white aluminum liner to match cabinet interior.
• Door fitted with 12″ (305 mm) long recessed handle that is foamed-in-place with a sheet metal interlock to ensure permanent attachment.
• Positive seal door swings within cabinet dimensions.
• Magnetic door gasket of one piece construction, removable without tools for ease of cleaning.
• Four (4) adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves 23 5/8″L x 28″D (601 mm x 712 mm). Four (4) chrome plated shelf clips included per shelf.
• Shelf support pilasters made of same material as cabinet interior; shelves are adjustable on 1/2″ (13 mm) increments.
• Evaporator is epoxy coated to eliminate the potential of corrosion.
• Extra-deep 191/2″ (496 mm), full length removable cutting board included. Sanitary, high-density, NSF approved white polyethylene provides tough preparation surface.
• Stainless steel, patented, foam insulated flat lid keeps pan temperatures colder, locks in freshness, and minimizes condensation.
• Refrigerated pan rail comes standard with six (1/3 size) 12 3/4″L x 6 1/4″W x 6″D (324 mm x 159 mm x 153 mm) NSF approved clear polycarbonate insert pans.
• NSF-7 compliant for open food product.
• 115/60/1 phase, 8.6 amp dedicated outlet.